IGN: Leanan
By Leanan » 27 days ago
Your In-game name: Leanan
Punishment type (ban, mute, etc): Ban
Punishment ID (shown on your punishment reason, ingame only): 25017
Where (Server, Discord): Server
What did you do: "Team"
Why should this action be reversed:

I was actively fighting people and I get banned for teaming. Nobody else around me that I was aware of was not fighting. Before I was banned, I knocked someone named "Yessa" off of an island. There was two others, SadCutie and iMessah (I believe). None of these people were not fighting other than SadCutie, as they were not close enough to be fighting. They were on the opposite side of where we were just simply throwing air punches. When I got near SadCutie, they started punching me away. I did not bother to continue getting near as I was in the water. I swam towards the island, went where Yessa and iMessah were, and starting knocking them off. I went after iMessah since they were targetting me whenever they saw me for the past 20 minutes. Before I could even KILL iMessah, I was banned, and as I was told by my friend Justugh (who was not anywhere near me, he was camping in the tree-house area) that Yessa was banned as well. While I will agree that I didn't attack Yessa for a FEW SECONDS, it did not mean that I was teaming with them. Anywhere around the area would've agreed.

Just because iMessah was being 2v1'd does not mean we were teaming. In any 1v1v1 scenario, it is likely that a 2v1 will occur. iMessah hit me first, so I attacked back. I had no reason to go after Yessa at the time being. That's how my view works. If it appeared as teaming, there's nothing I could've done about that.

KaiNoMood
Admin

487 posts
42 reputation

IGN: KaiNoMood
By KaiNoMood » 27 days ago
Ban appeal denied